Register & Confirm
Welcome to our 15th Edition of the Vulture Bait Trail Race
Entry Fees 2017
- All entrants will receive a Short Sleeve Technical Vulture Bait Shirt [gender specific sizing].
- To ensure we order a shirt in your size, register by September 1st, 2017.
Shirt sizes available:
female: XS, S, M, L, XL;
male: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- All entries include: post race banquet, park admission, Chip timing, fully stocked and very fun aid stations, experienced safety and medical support.
- Additional banquet tickets for friends and family are available for purchase: $15 per adult, $8 per child.
- All race finishers will receive a Vulture Bait finisher memento.
- Race limit of 300 runners.
How to Register
CLICK HERE to register online
The best way to register for the Vulture Bait Trail Run. Easy and quick, instant confirmation.
No online registrations after October 10th, 2017 or when limit of 300 runners is reached.
Print and complete entry form and mail with payment to:
Vulture Bait Trail Races
PO Box 24057 Cherry Hill
London, Ontario N6H 5C4
Cheques payable to "Vulture Bait Trail Run".
Refunds and Transfers
For 2017, we are offering two options to runners should you find yourself unable to participate in the race after registering for our 2017 event.
Option 1: Refund
We will provide:
- 75% of the paid entry fee — up until April 1st, 2017*
- 50% of the paid entry fee — up until June 1st, 2017*
- 25% of the paid entry fee — up until August 1st, 2017*
- On August 1st, 2017 0% of entry fee will be refunded.*
*Any online registration charge or credit card fee will not be included in the refunded amount.
*Discounted entry fees (for any reason) will be refunded as a percentage of the amount paid.
Option 2: Transfer
We will transfer your entry to a runner of your provision and selection up until September 30th, 2017.
There will be no transfers after October 1st, 2017. There will be no refunds provided for distance associated changes.
When the race sells out, a wait list will be initiated and spots will be offered as they become available.
Should you have any questions about the wait list process or wish to join, you can contact the race director at email@example.com.
Race Kit Pickup
Fanshawe Conservation Area — Porter Watson Pavilion
- Friday October 13th, 6:00pm–8:00pm
- Saturday October 14th, 7:00am–8:45am
For runners using the Friday night Race Kit pick up, you will still need to collect your timing chip on race morning.